Home     Profile

Friday, March 9, 2012

Dropcloth Pillows

Here are the Custom Designed Pillows (lol) that I told you about here . I really love how they came out.


I got the images from the talented Dawn at The Feathered Nest http://the-feathered-nest.blogspot.com/. She always has great images & the things she does with them - oh the talent. Anyway, stop by and check her out, I know you probably already have. Yea, she's that good! lol





These pillows will be given out to the lucky person who enters our Pampers & Formula drawing at the Baby Shower.

You can find this post linked to the following parties shown on my side bar!

5 comments:

Danni@SiloHillFarm said...

Wow! I really love those pillows! You're right, someone is going to be lucky! Nice job, again!

Feral Turtle said...

Beautiful pillows! Love the birds.

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi Susan! Your pillows turned out so beautiful!!! I love those images so much ~ someone is going to love winning them!!!! Thanks so much for visiting me, I'm so glad you could use the images ~ wishing you a wonderful weekend, hugs and love, Dawn

cathhasablog@gmail.com said...

I love these! How on earth did you get the pictures on them?? You're GOOD! :)Cath http://cathhasablog.blogspot.com/

Jenn Erickson said...

Your pillows turned out so beautifully! I love the bird motif and the black accent!