Home     Profile

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Elisa's Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Party

Saturday we celebrated my Granddaughter's 2nd Birthday Mickey Mouse Clubhouse style.  Along with watching the Houston Texans playing in the playoffs!!!  As usual I was running around and got sidetracked without taking pictures before people started coming.  But I managed to get a few.

The above picture is the Balloon Wreath I made, which I loved.  It was full & just what I wanted.  Below are the Felt Favor Bags that I made following this tutorial from Kalleen from http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com  I tweaked some parts, like making the boys bags with mickey mouse pants  http://atsecondstreet.blogspot.com/2010/04/minnie-party-how-tos-part-1.html she had some great ideas.
Here are the Felt Mickey Mouse Headband Ears that I made (Thanks to my Poo who helped me finish these.  Thanks Stacie!!).  Everyone loved these and we used them to take photos of the guests during the party and then passed them out to all the kids.  I followed this tutorial from The Suburban Mom blog http://www.thesuburbanmom.com/2010/06/16/how-to-make-mickey-minnie-mouse-ears-for-a-party/ again tweaking just a bit!
Now here's where I started getting busy & sidetracked

this is just one of the Custom Party Printables I got from Jessica Kirkland with Pen and Paper Flowers http://penandpaperflowers.blogspot.com/.  Now because I'm me (sometimes organized sometimes not hahaha) and I can't be everywhere & do everything but still try.  I didn't get any pictures of the rest of the printables ugh!!!  They were awesome!!!  And I'm ashamed I didn't do Jessica justice.  Maybe tomorrow I'll post some pictures of other parties that I have done with Jessica's fabulous work. Hold me to it!!

Now in future posts this is where I'll post my keeping it real details........

Whaddya gonna do? Ok so the day before the party I'm scrambling around getting things ready, doing daily household chores, washing etc & going 60 miles a minute.  I'm thinking my granddaughter sure is being good, quiet, playing with her toys, well I came out of the laundry room and see her doing this!!!

And telling me "I no do it , shrugging her shoulders!! Ya, whaddya gonna do??

No comments: