Home     Profile

Monday, January 2, 2012

Seeing RED!

Ok so in a matter of days we are having a birthday party for one of my granddaughters.  A Mickey Mouse Clubhouse party for the little 2 year old. So I am starting the decorating now so I won't be all crazy the day before or on that day to be exact.  Here's a little bit of what's to come....

 



Ok this is a cheap way to change my little kitchen, I can't get rid of that 1970's look (just yet, but soon, very soon) just for a party but I like it.  Can you guess what I used???  That's right WRAPPING PAPER!!!! I got it from Hobby Lobby, with a 70% discount.  I love it!!  I think I'll keep it up all the way through the end of February.  Yes, I have Valentines in my head already, hahaha.  My husband said "You and the crafts stores don't take a break, you go from one holiday to another" We sure do, Honey, we sure do!

more to come......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh I love it!!! I can't wait to see more of your party ideas. By the looks of this, you are one creative and fun Momma! Welcome to the blog world family....big hugs!