Home     Profile

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Previous Parties

Ok, now I told you how I didn't get any good pictures at last weekend's party.  Well here are a few pictures of the fabulous work Jessica from Pen and Paper Flowers  http://penandpaperflowers.blogspot.com did and a little shoutout to my niece Michelle who was my photographer because of course I started to take pictures and got what??? That's right SIDETRACKED!!! This was my Grandson's 8th Nerf Gun Birthday Party in May 2011. So much fun!







Now do see that pinata above it really was a Go Diego Pinata but the colors were perfect for a color scheme & theme  so I just used one of the patterned papers she made for me, cut it in a large circle & whala - a custom Nerf Gun Party Pinata!

I have another party Butterfly Kisses & Birthday Wishes, Jessica did for me which also came out lovely, that I'll show later on but in the meantime if you need or want some fabulous Party Printables go visit Jessica http://penandpaperflowers.blogspot.com/ tell her Susan sent you!  She can pull out what you have imagined & make it real.  Nothing but love!!

No comments: